Aesthetic Next 2.0 is Going Virtual!
Join us virtually on September 11-13, 2020 for Three Days of Non-Stop Education with Live Streamed Injections, Back-to-Back Sessions, and the Our Incredible Sponsors!
Get the most up-to-date communication regarding the new meeting dates & logistics for Aesthetic Next 2.0! Follow Aesthetic Record on Facebook & Instagram for conference announcements!
Take Your Aesthetic Practice to the Next Level
We designed this conference with one thing in mind:
Elevate the Entire Practice Experience.
Building your practice is complicated. Running it shouldn’t be. Whether you are a Practice Owner, Clinical Provider, or Staff, this conference is the next step in your Business, Clinical and Technology Education.
Create Optimal Patient Experiences with Clinical Expertise
Your clinical needs are evolving, and it will take more than “industry standard” to a be a next-level expert.
The industry keeps evolving- new products, new techniques, and new complications- so we must constantly grow our skill-set to meet patient demands. But the average training isn’t enough. We’ve curated the right environment, with the experts from around the world, so you can learn the most advanced techniques from some of the best in the business, all in one place.
Make Your Business Expertise a Competitive Advantage
The right business skills can turn your performance metrics into a constant stream of value
The best way to stay ahead of the competition is to build a profitable aesthetic practice designed for long-term success. You don’t need to be an Operations Guru or a Business Analyst to do it. Our sessions will help you focus on the right KPIs to make more money, have more time, and retain your staff, all in a day’s work.
Meet the Complex Operational Demands of Your Practice
Get the most out of Aesthetic Record so you can focus on what matters most when running your practice.
Maximizing your EMR & Practice Management Software to achieve next-level practice efficiency doesn’t have to be complicated. We are constantly updating and adding features to set our users apart- today, tomorrow, and years into the future. Our sessions will expand your knowledge of our platform,and unlock new opportunities to compete and win in a crowded market.
Our Conference Faculty is The Best in the Industry!
All live ticket holders will receive virtual conference and workshop passes for 2020. Since these tickets are offered a discounted rate, the difference will be issued as a credit voucher for 2021.
Click below to let us know your preferences on virtual tickets!
Virtual General Conference Pass
- Virtual Live Stream & On-Demand Access to all General Mainstage
- Clinical & Business Sessions during Aesthetic Next 2.0
- General Sessions Occur From Sept 9-12
- International Faculty General Sessions Included
- CME Course Credits
- *Unique login credentials sent on September 1st
Virtual Pass: Advanced Lip Injection Techniques with Julie Horne, RN Friday, Sept. 11th 9:00-11:30 AM
- LiveStream & On-Demand Access
- Advanced Lip Injection Techniques with Julie Horne RN
- International lip injection expert from Oslo Norway
- Devoted Q and A time
- September 11
- 9:00-11:30 AM
- *Unique Login Credentials Sent on Sept. 1st
Virtual Cadaver Lab with Sebastian Cotafana, MD
- Join world-renowned Anatomist
- Dr. Sebastian Cotafana
- deep dive into facial anatomy
- Dissections of specimens
- Guided tour through anatomy for the injector
- Available live and on demand.
Virtual Pass: Art of Injectables MasterClass with Tom van Eijk, MD, Friday, Sept. 11th 46:00-8:30
- Virtual Training with Netherlands-based
- International Injection Expert Tom van Eijk MD
- Training on Dr. van Eijk's World-Renowned Fern Pattern Technique & Lip Tinting Technique
- Live Demonstrations & Technique Coaching
- Watch Live Friday
- Sept. 11th from 6:00-8:30
Virtual Pass: The Power of Three: Tear Troughs, Temples and Threads with Keith Marcus, MD Wednesday, Sept. 9th 5:30-8:00 PM
- LiveStream & On Demand
- Led by Dr. Keith Marcus
- Facial Plastic Surgeon
- International KOL & Master Trainer
- Includes Advanced techniques with tear troughs temples and threads
- Includes Lecture & Live Demonstration
- Watch Live Wednesday
- Sept. 9th 6:00-8:30 PM
Virtual Pass: Ready to Own a Medspa? A Business Plan for Success with Mary Beth Hagen, CEO TITAN Aesthetic Recruiting Friday, Sept. 11th 9:00-10:30
- A “Devil’s Advocate” session on how hard it is to own your own business
- Identify the benefits and pitfalls of owning your own practice before committing to the endeavor
- Identify resources and goals you need to set before opening a practice
- Review legal compliance personnel financial and business growth challenges
- Understand the importance of mentors and business support
- Receive a copy of the Goals and Gaps Worksheet to help you think through your business strategy
- Led by Industry Veteran and Founder & CEO of TITAN Aesthetic Recruiting
- Mary Beth Hagen
- Watch Live Friday
- Sept. 10th 9:00-10:30 AM
Virtual Pass: Advanced Injection Techniques in Gender and Ethnic Transformations with Dr. Justin Harper Friday, Sept 11th 4:15-6:45 PM
- Didactic Training & Hands-on Demonstrations of Facial Gender Transformations
- Didactic Training & Hands-On Demonstration of Ethnic Transformations
- Open Format Question and Answer Session
- Watch Live Friday
- Sept. 10th
- 4:15-6:45 PM
Virtual Pass: Global Facial Rejuvenation with Jonquille Chantrey, MD Saturday, Sept. 12th 12:00-2:30 PM
- LiveStea & On-Demand Workshop
- Global Facial Rejuvenation Advanced Training Workshop with Dr. Jonquille Chantrey
- UK-Based Clinical Researcher
- Global Trainer & Media Expert
- Live Demonstrations
- Devoted Q&A
- Watch Live Saturday
- Sept. 12th
Virtual Pass: Build a Successful Practice and Cultivate an Enviable Brand with Vanessa Lee, RN, Friday, Sept. 11th 1:30-4:00 PM
- LiveStream & On-Demand
- Strategies for thriving at every stage of practice growth
- Plan and execute your practice vision in the early years
- Build a successful brand by thinking outside of the box
- Leverage social influence & story-telling
- Watch Live Friday
- Sept. 11th 1:30 -4:00 PM
- CME Eligible
Virtual Pass: Techniques for Facial Contouring & Rejuvenation with Kay Durairaj, MD, FACS, Saturday, Sept. 12th, 9:00-11:30 AM
- LiveSteam and On-Demand Available
- Minimizing the overfilled face and creating natural results
- Strategic bony contouring using calcium hydroxyapatite
- World-renowned facial plastic surgeon and top injector
- In-depth workshop focused on Dr. Kay's signature techniques
- Open format Q&A session
- Live Technique Demonstrations
- Watch Live Saturday Sept. 12th
- 9:00-11:30 AM
Please continue to check our site for ongoing schedule updates.
Check Out Highlights from Aesthetic Next 2019
Registration and Ticket Information
Can I get a refund on my tickets for the April conference?
Tickets purchased prior to March 20th are eligible for a full refund through April 15th.
70% through May 1st
50% Through May 15th
NO refund after June 1st.
Ticket holders can do the following as of June 1st:
- Exchange Live Tickets for Virtual Tickets and receive the difference in a 2021 voucher.
- Roll over their entire 2020 ticket purchase to 2021 and receive a 10% additional credit.
- Sell tickets to other attendees and send us a reassignment correspondence.
Can I get a refund on a purchased ticket for the September conference?
For Tickets purchased after March 20th
Full Refund through June 1st
75% Through July 1st
50% Through August 1st
No Refunds After August 1st
A ticket holder can forgo a reduced refund and apply the ticket price to our 2021 conference.
Are the MasterClasses included in my conference registration?
The conference registration is for all General Sessions including Mainstage, Clinical & Business Sessions.
MasterClasses require a specific ticket to attend, and seating is limited in each.
Who qualifies for the Aesthetic Record User discount?
Any attendee who currently has an Aesthetic Record subscription (not a Free Trial) is eligible to receive the discount.
Reach out your AR Coach to secure your AR Promo Code.
What if our practice wants to sign up for Aesthetic Record before the conference?
We strongly recommend it! You can work with our Customer Support team to go through the onboarding process prior to the conference. We will also have support on staff to work with you 1:1. We suggest someone attend the AR TechGenius sessions to learn more.
Is my ticket transferable?
Yes! If you can’t make it but someone else can, please send Tiphany@AestheticRecord.com an email with the both the ticket owner name and the new ticket owner name so it can be formally changed.
Virtual Platform & Course Information
Will the classes be available live and on-demand?
Yes! You can watch any of our sessions live during the conference, and you can also access them on-demand for up to 30 days post conference.
Will I have the ability to interact with the speakers?
Yes! In every session you’ll have access to a question and chat feed. There will be devoted Q&A time throughout the session where our moderators will provide your questions to faculty to answer.
Are the MasterClasses also virtual?
Yes! All Masterclasses are available in the livestream or on-demand format.
Do I have to have special software to view?
You will receive an invitation to the conference portal which you can view on either a web browser or on our mobile app.
Is this going to look like a traditional zoom call?
NO way! You will have an immersive experience with an interactive component, highly produced presentations, and the same quality you’d get from a live presentation. The platform has lots of interactivity, so you may even forget this is a virtual event!
Will we be able to view any live injections?
Absolutely! We will be live injecting in the UK, the Netherlands, Miami and Los Angeles! If you are in the General Conference, you can enjoy 2 live injection sessions per day at minimum. If you are in the workshops, you will see them there as well.
It seems like you reduced the instruction time. Does that impact my CMEs?
We actually increased the instruction time by nearly 50%. You can now enjoy 74 unique sessions with roughly 32 hours of CME eligible courses.